African Black Shea Butter Soap
3.50 €(1 piece(s) = 3.50 €)
This traditional pure Black Shea Butter Soap with organic unrefined shea butter is hand crafted in Ghana, West Africa by hand, using age-old traditional recipe and free of added fragrance. We take pride in our true and authentic Indigenous African Black Soap and consider it a prime example of the beauty of indigenous knowledge. There are no chemicals added.
These soaps should be kept on a soap dish that has holes so the water can run off freely without collecting in the dish as they are softer than commercial soap and absorb water easily.
- Can help acne and eczema prone skin in its healing process
- versatile - you can use it in the shower and as a shampoo
- space saver - see above, great when travelling as you won't need so many bottles
- very gentle cleansing for baby skin
- suitable for vegans
- unscented for sensitive skin (if you have super sensitive skin that reacts badly to soap then do a patch test first)
Ingredients: Sodium Shea butterate, Carbo medicinalis vegetabilis. This soap is handmade by a small village co-op in Ghana. Comes wrapped in brown paper and fully labelled.
Net weight: 100 grams fresh weight (+/- 5 grams cured weight).
- Price per item
- 3 piece(s) or more
- 3.30 €
- 6 piece(s) or more
- 3.15 €
- 12 piece(s) or more
- 2.97 €
- 18 piece(s) or more
- 2.80 €
- 24 piece(s) or more
- 2.50 €