14.00 €(50 ml = 14.00 €)
A wonderful, naturally moisturising oil for dry and cracked skin. Can also be used around the eyes and as a massage oil for delicate baby skin. Wild grown, wild harvested and manufactured under organic principles this oil is a true fair trade product from Namibia.
Marula oil is high in anti oxidants and has free radical scavenging properties which make it an ideal anti aging skincare oil. With regular use it improves skin hydration, smoothness and it reduces redness.
Marula oil is high in oleic acid which is important in maintaining healthy skin. It is a very stable oil with a long shelf life.
- wonderful massage oil for baby skin
- certified organic by my supplier
- cold pressed and unrefined (filtered to remove particles)
- no added oils, preservatives or aromas
- suitable for use around the eyes
- fantastic massage oil - marula has a high slip and sinks in quickly
- free from chemicals and preservatives
- fairly traded - natural skincare from wild grown trees in Namibia
Use marula oil daily on rough and dry skin and dull and aging skin. It can also be used on babies and toddlers and the oil is perfect as a base oil for massage.
Ingredients: Sclerocarya birrea. 100% vegan, cruelty free.
Additional product information
- shipping weight
- 0.24 kg
- Price per item
- 2 piece(s) or more
- 11.40 €
- 6 piece(s) or more
- 10.80 €
- 12 piece(s) or more
- 10.20 €