Organic Argan Oil
12.00 €(100 ml = 12.00 €)
Argan Oil is ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive skins. It has been used as a traditional topical for very dry to combination skin.
Argan Oil adds a beautiful and healthy sheen to hair, leaving it feeling silky soft and smooth.
Pure, natural Argan Oil can be used with lemon juice to repair and strengthen damaged and brittle nails. Argan Oil can also be used as part of your shaving routine, moisturising and nourishing the skin and helping to prevent shaving rash, itchiness, cuts and shaving nicks.
To Use: Apply a few drops and massage into skin or scalp. For nails, you can mix Argan Oil with an equal amount of lemon juice, dip your nails into the mixture, and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and towel dry. Repeat this Argan Oil for Nails treatment weekly.
- highly emollient oil
- suitable for skin, hair and nails
- pure, cold pressed oil
- vegan approved
- a few drops warmed in the palms of your hands is all that is needed
- Organic certified argan oil (certified by our supplier with DE-ÖKO-037)
- leaves skin nourished and smooth
- smoothes hair follicles
- calms inflamed cuticles and helps with dry and brittle nails
Ingredients: Argania spinosa (Argan kernel) oil from an organic source.
Net volume: 100 ml.